How To Take Kratom Powder In Your Breakfast?
If you are wondering how to take kratom powder in your breakfast, then you have come to the right place. Today, we would be sharing a few ways of using kratom powder in food so that you cannot feel its bitter taste at all.
You may be wondering if there would be any change if it is used in recipes. Before, we tell you how to take kratom powder let’s address your concerns.
- Using kratom powder in food recipes alter its taste, but not the effects, so feel free to use the herb.
- Does it take more time to affect when taken with food? Yes, but just a little. If you have taken it will a small amount of drink or food, then it should start affecting in 10 to 15 minutes extra as compared to chewing the raw leaves or gulping the kratom powder with water.
- Will cooking it on heat will destroy the alkaloids in it? No, the alkaloids are stable at the temperature of boiling water. Remember, the kratom tea is prepared in boiling water only.
It mixes well with juice. Kratom and orange juice makes a great combination. Here, you will learn a new way to boost the nutrients in the juice.
- Things you need
- Carrots: 2.
- Spinach/Kale: Handful.
- Orange: 1.
- Lemon: 1.
- Ginger: To taste.
- Spices: To taste.
- Kratom Powder: 5 to 7 grams.
Juice all the vegetables and fruits. Then add kratom powder to it. Add spices of your liking to perfect the taste.
Kratom Cinnamon Oatmeal
Do you have oatmeal in the breakfast? How about adding kratom to it? Here you will learn how to do that.
- Things you need
- Warm water/Milk/Soymilk: 1 ½ cups.
- Honey/stevia/sugar: To taste.
- Oatmeal: 1 cup.
- Cinnamon: To taste.
- Cream: Optional
- Kratom powder: 5 to 7 grams per cup of oats.
Heat the liquid but it should not be boiling hot. Add the kratom to it. Let it sit for a minute or two, then sieve it. Add it to the oatmeal and set aside for another 3 minutes. Now add sugar or honey to it and mix well. For flavors, add cinnamon and cream. Savor it.
Test the strains before your buy kratom powder. Order for kratom samples TODAY!
And if you like this, also check out the tutorial on using kratom powder in milkshakes.