Categories: Kratom Powders
Things to Consider While Storing Krave Kratom Powder
Kratom powder is the powdered version of a herb like any other dried herb, spice, coffee grounds, and teabag that come with an expiry date. To elongate the shelf life of the Kratom herb and maintain its potency and effectiveness, you must store Krave Kratom Powder properly. Before that, let us quickly understand the elements and factors that affect the life of Kratom.
Factors Responsible for Degradation of Kratom
- Exposure to Oxygen. The alkaloids present in the Kratom make every Kratom strain unique and beneficial. When exposed to oxygen, the Kratom alkaloids degrade very quickly.
- Humidity. Hot and humid air not only fastens the dereliction of Kratom but also causes the formation of dangerous molds.
- UV Light.Not many know that UV light can damage the Kratom herb.
- Refrigeration of Kratom. Even a small amount of moisture can cause molds on the Kratom and degrade it. Never put the kratom powder into the refrigerator or freezer.
- Molds. The formation of mold is very bad and hazardous for your Kratom powder. Discard the entire content of the container to prevent it from developing further into other herbs and spices.
- Source of Kratom. Make sure you procure high-quality kratom powder in the first place. Krave Botanicals is committed to offering you 100% pure and genuine Krave Kratom Powder prepared naturally without any synthetic additives.
Right Way to Store Krave Kratom Powder
At Krave Botanicals, we bring you the premium quality Krave Kratom powder manufactured with the finest leaves of Kratom plants. Below, we have shared a few storing tips that will help you lengthen the life of Kratom with its effectiveness and potency.
Curtail Kratom Powder’s Exposure to Oxygen
Among all the alkaloids present in Kratom, Mitragynine is the most powerful one. However, it can get quickly destroyed, especially when exposed to oxygen.
Keep your Krave Kratom Powder in the same airtight containers or jar that you would have for coffee ground beans and tea leaves to keep its freshness intact. Apart from storing it in an airtight container, make sure you don’t keep it open for long. Every time you open the container, ensure it is properly sealed afterward.
Keep It in A Dry Place
Humidity is not good for your Kratom as it can promote the growth of dangerous molds. If you are storing it in the kitchen, steam can introduce high levels of humidity. Always keep a window open while cooking, and try to keep your spices, Krave Kratom powder, and other herbs separately, if possible, in a dry, enclosed pantry.
Store Kratom Powder in a Dark Area Away from UV Light
UV lights can deteriorate the goodness of Kratom powder. Try not to store in a transparent container. If you are keeping it in transparent jars (glass or plastic), place it in a dark repertoire or pantry. Do not place it near a window under direct sunlight.
Keep Kratom in a Cool Place, but Don’t Freeze
Humidity hastens the degradation of Kratom. Too much heat or cold can demean it. You wouldn’t want any air to get trapped inside the container. Condensation inside will promote the development of mold.
One may think of refrigerating Kratom to extend its life as it does vegetables and fruits. However, it may introduce moisture into Kratom powder and cause a risk of mold formation. The thumb rule is to keep the herb dry.
Tag Your Kratom Powder with Storage Dates
Tagging Kratom Powder according to its opening date is a good idea, so it doesn’t lose its strength and efficacy over time. Expired Kratom powder may not have the same aroma and offer you the same effects as you have desired.
Discard Moldy Kratom Powder Right Away
So, if there is any sign of mold growth in your Kratom powder, dispose of the entire powder content so as to prevent it from spreading to other herbs and spices. Store it in a sterilized and dried container and see if the humidity and temperature suit your Kratom.
The thumb rule of storing Krave Kratom Powder is to keep away from direct sunlight, UV light, and moisture. Ideally, it would be best to store it in airtight glass jars designed for storing coffee grounds in dark cabinets or pantries. Label your Krave Kratom Powder according to its opening dates so you can track its shelf life. Make sure there is no sign of mold growth. If you see any, abandon all the kratom powder immediately.
In Krave Kratom Powder, we didn’t utilize any chemical preservatives, so you can enjoy only pure and authentic Kratom powder. Check out our extensive collection of Krave Kratom Powder right now. Order Krave Kratom Samples and get started!