Kratom is one miraculous herb that has taken the entire world by storm. It is one type of tree that is commonly found in tropical regions of Southeast Asia. Its leaves are usually harvested, dried, and ground into powder form; they are also encapsulated in gelatin capsule shells. Different strains of Kratom exist on the market, depending on the origin location of the trees, cultivation method, and leaf harvesting time. These strains are identified by their origin and color, and they have unique effects.
To determine which Kratom strain is best for you, it’s important to learn about the different strains and visit the regions where Kratom is grown.
Different Popular Kratom Strains and the Regions They Come From
We’ve got all the information you need regarding the various Kratom strains and the regions where they grow, so you can make an informed selection.
So come along with us as we discover the beautiful sphere of Kratom. It’s time to unearth the ancient secrets of the magical tree and discover which strain is ideal for you for a magnificent Kratom experience!
- Bali Kratom. One of the popular Kratom varieties, Bali Mitragyna, is produced in Borneo, an area in Indonesia known for its tropical climate that provides optimal conditions for Kratom tree growth. The warm and humid weather in this region helps to enhance the potency and effectiveness of the Kratom leaves by boosting the presence of crucial alkaloids. It is supplied to many nations across the world via Bali. It was named Bali after its shipping terminal.
- Maeng Da Kratom. Maeng Da, often known as “pimp,” is a strong Kratom strain. It is a popular delicacy in Southeast Asia, notably in Thailand, where it is widely enjoyed. This high-quality strain is mostly accessible in Bunut, Indonesia. Maeng Da has a powerful and overpowering effect on Kratom enthusiasts, making it ideal for newbies who are just getting started with Kratom.
- Malay Kratom. Malaysia offers a variety of Kratom strains, each with unique properties. Some strains have sedative effects in higher quantities and stimulant effects in smaller amounts. Additionally, these strains can enhance cognitive function and boost mental energy.
- Thai Kratom. The Thai Kratom strain may have piqued your interest, and you’re probably wondering what this is. It is, believe it or not, the mother of all Thai Kratom variations that you have ever known and loved. In a nutshell, it is the wild, uncultivated version of today’s Thai Kratom plant. These Kratom plants flourish in Thailand’s wild regions, free of the discriminating farming techniques that have paved the way for the contemporary Thai Kratom we all know.
- Hulu Kratom. Also referred to as Hulu Kapuas Kratom, this is a rare Kratom variant that is prepared from the leaves of Kratom plants grown in the dense forest areas on either bank of the River Kapuas, which flows through the Hulu region of Borneo Island.
- Borneo Kratom. The island supplies the majority of the world’s renowned Kratom variants. Borneo is the initial designation given to all strains originating on this island. Borneo strains exhibit extremely high levels of 7-hydroxymitragynine. The popular Yellow Borneo Kratom products are manufactured with the leaves of Kratom plants that grow in the northern forest regions of Borneo.
How Do Strains from Different Regions Differ from Each Other?
The soil composition of different regions differs from each other. Not only do they have diverse climatic conditions, but they also receive different amounts of rainfall. Together, they all play an eminent role in the overall growth of Kratom plants. Due to this difference, the Kratom plants grown in different regions have different biochemical compositions. Kratom plants with various biochemical compositions, are categorized into different Kratom strains.
Countries like Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia, especially Borneo Island, produce the majority of Kratom strains available to us. Strains like Bali, Hulu Kratom, Borneo Kratom, and more are harvested from different regions of Borneo Island.
Explore Different Kratom Strains with Krave Botanicals
At Krave Botanicals, we are continuously working hard to bring you the best Kratom experience. We are a team of passionate Kratom experts exploring the deepest regions of tropical forests in Southeast Asian countries to bring you the best Kratom strain that will suit your needs perfectly. We offer a myriad of exciting Kratom strains like Bali Kratom, White Maeng Da, Maeng Da, White Thai, Green Malay, Red Hulu, Red Dragon, Yellow Borneo, and many more. We also have many Kratom blends and products to suit your diverse preferences and requirements. Check out our product line and get started. Place your order now and get free shipping on all your orders.