Presently, Kratom is available in different forms to address a few significant issues like shelf life and so on. Initially, kratom was available only as a Powder. Now, it has also been available as concentrates as well. You can both powder and liquid at Krave Botanicals.
In today’s post we are going to compare them so you can assess which one will be suitable for you to buy:
The kratom leaves are dried and then grounded into a fine powder for our use. Below, we have listed all its pros and cons:
- It comes with extended life – it doesn’t go bad like the raw leaves.
- It is easy to carry and store.
- One can test the quality before ordering in bulk.
- It takes both your time and effort to use kratom powder.
The kratom liquid is prepared by using extracting the real kratom essence from specific powder. There are different kinds of extraction processes used to make this concentrate.
- It also has a long shelf-life and works fast.
- Extremely easy to use
- You can carry and store kratom liquid without any hassle.
- It is concentrated with the biochemical compounds of the kratom leaves and therefore ideal for those having a high tolerance level towards kratom.
- Not recommended for new kratom-users.
For powder, we have Krave Kratom Bali, MaengDa, and Gold Powder starting at $24.99 for 60 grams. We have Krave Kratom Shot, and Krave Kratom Tincture Concentrate as well if you are fond of the liquid Kratom. Check them out now!