In-Depth Overview of Kratom Strains: Red, Green and White
If somebody had asked this a century back, we would have got puzzled. Earlier, we weren’t aware that Kratom has different variants and sub-strains. Today is different. In the last few decades, not only the western half of the world got aware of this miraculous herb, but we also learned a lot about it. From raw leaves to super-handy products, Kratom has evolved so much. In this piece of blog, we are attempting to bring you an in-depth overview of three main Kratom strains which are red, green, and white. So, let’s get started with today’s topic.
Kratom: Quick Throwback
Kratom is a herb that is a part of the extended coffee family. The Kratom plants can grow very high. It grows natively in the dense tropical jungle regions of some Southeast Asian countries. In scientific linguistics, Kratom is famous as Mitragyna Speciosa. For several centuries, Kratom was conserved as a secret within the boundaries of the Southeast Asian countries. Kratom was a symbol of stature and culture among the locals. When the locals started exporting it to distant places, people of other countries came to know about it. However, exporting Kratom did not come that easy. The raw leaves got rotten by the time; the shipment reached the destination. This was when the vendors started drying the raw leaves, which extended its shelf life. The herb has been thoroughly studied, and in the last few decades, it has created an enormous community of Kratom-lovers.
Kratom: How Is It Categorized?
Back then, people weren’t aware of the different varieties of Kratom. Bali Kratom was initially standardized as the herb itself. However, with the advancement in technology and accessibility, we have discovered several more strains of Kratom. The herb is categorized in two ways. First is the color of the kratom leaves’ veins that are red, green and white. Second is the location of the kratom tree from which the leaves are harvested. It means the area from where the Kratom leaves are acquired. It could be Malaysia, Thailand, Borneo, Hulu and others. The Kratom strains we see are categorized based on both the factors.
Today, we are going to primarily emphasize on the Kratom strains based on the leaf vein colors. Not only the Kratom leaves differ in their vein color, but they also vary in terms of their biochemical composition and properties. Let us learn about these three Kratom strains in detail.
- Green Kratom. The Kratom leaves that have the greenish network of veins fall into this category. Green-vein Kratom is found to have pleasantly soothing and extremely mild effects. The newbie Kratom lovers should opt for Green-veined Kratom strains while starting their Kratom journey. Most famous kratom strain from this category is Green Malay. If you are looking to enter the Kratom world, look no further. Order Krave Kratom Green Malay Capsules and get started now.
- White Kratom. The white-veined kratom strains are those leaves which got whitish leaf veins. The effects of White Kratom are neither too mild nor too potent. It falls somewhere in between. If you are looking for something comforting, then you need a white Kratom strain. Some of the popular Kratom strains with white veins are White MaengDa and White Thai. Now, you can easily order these two magnificent strains from Krave Botanicals. Check out Krave Kratom White MaengDa Capsules and Krave Kratom White Thai Capsules here.
- Red Kratom. These are the Kratom leaves whose veins have a reddish tint. It is believed that the Red-vein Kratom is rich in biochemical properties. The effects of red-veined Kratom are more robust and potent than the green and white-veined Kratom. For being extremely potent, it is never recommended for the beginners. However, an avid Kratom-devotee would find it relishing. Are you tired of your old Kratom strains and looking for something more robust? Krave Botanicals suggests you try our Krave Kratom Red Hulu Capsules and Krave Kratom Red Dragon Capsules! You will love them right away.
Apart from all these, you can also enjoy our exclusive inhouse Kratom products like:
- Krave Kratom Gold (a blend of five fantastic strains),
- Krave Kratom Trainwreck (a full-spectrum product featuring 11 strains)
- Krave Kratom CBD Infused Kratom (a balanced amalgam of your 100% CBD extracts and Kratom).
Lastly, we have recently launched Krave Kratom Yellow Borneo Kratom made from fine Borneo Kratom leaves with a unique manufacturing process making it brilliantly exceptional.
So, why are you still waiting? Assess your Kratom experience and accordingly choose the most suitable Kratom strains (red, green and white) and order Krave Kratom capsules now!