From the leaves to the kratom capsules – it is a lengthy procedure that requires quality leaves and efforts of a well-trained team. Let’s tell you how we make Krave Kratom Capsules.
A Bit about Kratom
Kratom comes from the leaves of the kratom or Mitragyna Speciosa plants that are found in South East Asia and Africa. Kratom is of different kinds according to the color of the leaf veins and origin of the plants.
How Are Kratom Capsules Made?
We are going to share our capsule making procedure in step-by-step:
- Not all leaves are suitable for preparing kratom – we have a team who pick matured leaves and make sure that there is no stem, bad leaves in them.
- They are thoroughly washed with water to remove the dust; then they are sieved to drain out the excess water.
- After this, the leaves are spread in large trays and sundried. However, we prefer using dehydrators though.
- Once crisp, they are powdered into dust using a grinder.
- Then, they are again sieved through a fine mesh ensuring there is no leaves or stems in it.
- It is weighed and then encapsulated into 100% vegetarian gelatin shells. The last stage is to pack and dispatch the kratom pills.
The entire process is supervised by our quality control team to ensure you get only premium quality kratom products. Finally, we bring you 100% pure Krave Kratom Maeng da, Bali, Gold, White Thai and Green Malay Capsules along free shipping on all our orders. Order your trial pack now!