Mitragyna Speciosa or better say Kratom, as we all know, has travelled from South East Asian countries to us after crossing many hurdles. However, the Kratom-lovers still cannot procure the herb in the highest quality as there are often some vendors or intermediaries in between the manufacturer and the seller mixing up cheap fillers into the kratom products. Honestly, there is no way to identify if the product is genuine by seeing or touching it. Hence, we have got the real parameters that will help you not only to determine the pure kratom quality but also the best vendor. So, here we go:
- Pure kratom is expensive, so if you are getting it for massive discounts, chances are there that the product isn’t genuine or of high-quality. Many sellers (offline shops generally) mix some powder of cheap herbs to lower the price.
- Test the sample. When you are changing the vendor or just trying new strain order a sample first. It would save you money in case you don’t like it. Moreover, only the most reliable ones offer samples.
- See if the manufacturer guarantees you that the kratom leaves are being organically treated and pure.
- Make sure they got good customer support to respond to your queries.
- Check out the kratom review sites to see what feedback the vendor’s previous customers have given.
All these points mentioned above will help you to locate the best source of pure kratom online. If you are a fan of offline kratom shops, then buy it only from those whom you can trust. Finally, those who want to enjoy Kratom but least interested in going out and shop for it – try Krave Kratom!
We got six exclusive, pure kratom strains for you – Bali, Gold, Maeng Da, White Thai, Green Malay, and Trainwreck. Don’t worry; we got samples too. Order for your Krave Kratom sample for only $4.95!