5 Top Selling Kratom Strains of 2019
Kratom or Mitragyna Speciosa is found abundantly in the tropical forest areas of some Southeast Asian and African countries. Kratom has a background that stayed hidden for several centuries in the eastern hemisphere. A few decades back, the other half of the world came to know about it when the natives started exporting the herb for their commercial and economic growth. Back then, it was only Bali kratom that everyone used to standardize as kratom, but now we have discovered several kratom strains.
Today, we are bringing you five top-selling kratom strains of this year. So, let’s get started;
- Bali. It is the most popular strain of kratom we have in the market. Though named Bali, it comes from Borneo. Bali happens to be its transportation hub from where it is shipped to different places.
- Green Malay. The strain grows in the Malaysian jungles and has green-colored leaf veins. The oval-shaped leaves of Green Malay Kratom have a higher concentration of biochemical properties that give it a dark green color.
- Yellow Borneo. The strain is prepared from red, green, or white-veined kratom that grows in the northern region of Borneo. Generally, it is dried for longer to give it the characteristic yellow color.
- White Thai. Another best-selling kratom strain is the White-veined Thai kratom from Thailand.
- CBD Infused Kratom. Last but not least, is the magical CBD Infused Kratom that combines the goodness of both Cannabidiol and Kratom. Lately, CBD has gained massive popularity for its great soothing benefits. Hence, we decided to combine both in a balanced proportion to make it soothing and effective. Today, it is our most popular and top-selling kratom strain.
You can try all these strains in powder and capsules forms here! Order now!